sábado, 16 de diciembre de 2017

Mistake after mistake

Mistake after mistake you never learn
And you fly away and yet I don't understand
Like the dog who loves his owner
Yet he only mistreat him again and again


The web of the spider is moving once more
In patterns that I can barely comprehend
The glass is full, no tear can be contained
No speak, no words, no care and just no love



The sand I gave, the sand you took from me
There is just a vessel, that you no longer will fill
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey
Doesn't matter if you don't get it, you never did


I used to think I was stronger
I really thought "it will last longer"
But longer never was
Only this grief, nobody knows


This not a poem, nothing like that
Like the love we once had, you can't classify
I hope you'll be fine, same for me you should say
I hardly can think if you actually care


Mistake after mistake I never learned
With love and with hate
Your lonely soulmate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario